- I would like to try filming with two cameras myself, collecting better filler shots, more cut-aways, to be able to produce a piece of video that was more interesting to watch.
- I would continue experimenting with lighting, as this still is a skill that I need to improved. I would like to try filming outside, to experiment with full natural daylight.
- I would like to try filming using some of the different microphones that I used in the audio induction, to see if I could achieve better sound quality. I would like to try using a boom-pole, as well as wiring up my subjects with microphones to record clearer speaking, and remove excess background noise.
- It is hard to practice my interviewing technique and my filming technique at the same time. If I had the time, I would work on my filming technique and my interviewing technique separately. I would like to try filming someone else interviewing a person.
- I would also like to have someone else film me again. I’d like to focus on improving my on screen interviewing style, by practicing more, to gain confidence.